Pesticides Market Research
Delivery: E-mail Delivery - PDF
The report presents detailed overview of the Pesticides market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, Pesticides properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global Pesticides market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Pesticides market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. INTRODUCTION. PESTICIDES AND THEIR CLASSIFICATION
2. PESTICIDE APPLICATION AREAS. PESTICIDES: FOR AND AGAINST
3. THE STOCKHOLM CONVENTION: RESTRICTION OF THE USE OF PESTICIDES AND TRADE WITH DANGEROUS CHEMICALS
4. GLOBAL PESTICIDE MARKET
6. BIOPESTICIDE MARKET
7. TRANSGENIC PLANTS
8. MARKET FOR GM SEEDS
9. PESTICIDE MARKET NEWS
10. WORLDWIDE PESTICIDE PRODUCERS AND THEIR MAIN PRODUCTS
11. RUSSIAN PESTICIDE MARKET STATE
12. INVESTMENT PROJECTS IN RUSSIA
13. ARMENIAN MARKET
15. UKRAINIAN PESTICIDE MARKET
16. UKRAINIAN TRADERS AND PRODUCERS ON THE MARKET FOR PLANT PROTECTION MEANS
17. UKRAINIAN MARKET PRICES FOR PLANT PROTECTION MEANS
18. RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN PESTICIDES WITH EXPIRED SHELFLIFE
19. CONTACT DETAILS OF PRODUCERS AND SUPPLIERS OF PLANT PROTECTION MEANS
20. PESTICIDE TRADEMARKS. ANALOGOUS PRODUCTS. ACTING SUBSTANCES
20.5 Plant growth regulators
Please note that the report is a half-ready publication which means we have all information for the report production but it needs to be organized into a finalized product. Besides, it requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from various sources. This process takes 8-10 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports finalized and updated immediately. That is why it takes 8-10 days to update a report after an order is received.