JV Established between Two Qatar Companies for LED Facility Construction

Font size AAA
11 Feb 2014 09:34 Helen Clark

CHEMMONITOR.COM - Qatar-based companies, Qatar Intermediate Industries Company Ltd., (Alwaseeta) and Qatar Korea LED Consortium (QKLC) established a JV to build a light-emitting diode (LED) systems manufacturing plant in Qatar. The project, which is Qatar-Korea LED Project (Q-LED), will initially have a production capacity of about 155,000 LED units annually. Qatar Intermediate Industries Company Ltd. possesses 75% share in the JV, while the other party owns 25%.

The project is predicted to be carried out in two phases.

03 Feb
Arlanxeo to Start Chloroprene Rubber Capacity Expansion in Q2 2018
03 Feb
Nippon Shokubai to Raise Production Capacities at Three Plants
03 Feb
Grupo Antolín Irausa to Build Three New Plants in the USA
26 Jan
SK Global Chemical Shuts No. 2 Naphtha Cracker in Ulsan
26 Jan
Perlen Packaging to Purchase Stake in Sekoya Indústria e Comércio