Indorama Netherlands B.V. Purchased Stake in SASA Polyester Sanayi

Font size AAA
15 Apr 2014 12:02 Valerie Rose

CHEMMONITOR.COM - The subsidiary of the Thai company Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Indorama Netherlands B.V., bought a stake (51%) in Turkey-based SASA Polyester Sanayi from industrial and financial conglomerate Haci Ömer Sabanci Holding (Turkey). The mandatory tender for the remaining 49% stake is expected to be announced.

The acquisition is a part of the strategic expansion plan. Indorama Netherlands B.V. is in plans to better cater to its customers and to offer them a deeper product portfolio.

 

03 Feb
Arlanxeo to Start Chloroprene Rubber Capacity Expansion in Q2 2018
03 Feb
Nippon Shokubai to Raise Production Capacities at Three Plants
03 Feb
Grupo Antolín Irausa to Build Three New Plants in the USA
26 Jan
SK Global Chemical Shuts No. 2 Naphtha Cracker in Ulsan
26 Jan
Perlen Packaging to Purchase Stake in Sekoya Indústria e Comércio